S&S Technical is a team of skilled people who have come together to create an industry leading engineering, fabrication and automation facility.
Our goal is to create extremely accurate and precise fluid and gas handling solutions for the multiple industries we serve. Achieving this every time with every project requires us to build value added long term relationships that are supported by accountability, knowledge, quality and profitability.
Doing these things allow S&S Technical to provide to our clients a product that is engineered to achieve the best possible return on their investment while allowing us to provide a company where our employees earn an honest living and can grow their professional skills.
What We Offer
S&S Technical has developed a wide range of capabilities to support your specific needs. Our in-house capabilities include engineering design, manufacturing & assembly, and dedicated support on all of our equipment.
Mechanical Engineering and Design:
- 2D and 3D Computer Assisted Design (CAD);
- Solid works Design;
- AutoCAD Electrical;
- In-House Mechanical Engineers.
Welding and Fabrication:
- Structural Welding (skid frame and bases) AWS D1.1:
- ASME Process Piping Standards:
- Pipe fitters:
Electrical Engineering and Design:
- Control and Automation Design;
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) design and build;
- Control Panel Design and Build;
- UL508A Control Panel Shop;
- In-House Electrical Engineers.
Startup Commissioning and Training:
- Startup commissioning;
- On-site training for operators or engineers.
Our employees go through continuous training and have on-going assessment of their skills to ensure they are up to date on the latest codes and techniques the industry has to offer.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical engineers design every system using 2D and 3D CAD drawings. Our electrical engineers program integrated PLC and HMI.
- All pipework fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your project;
- All systems are FAT (factory acceptance test) tested in house and will meet customer and S&S Technical quality standards before shipment;
- Single point of contact for technical support and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment on system;
- Reduced installation and start up time; ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or send us an email for assistance with your next project or upcoming facility.