For more details, please check Blackmer LB Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors – LB942B.
Crankcase Assembly: Model LB942A, LB942B
Blackmer oil-free gas compressors deliver high efficiency in handling propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia. The LB Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors are ideal for rail car unloading and tank unloading in addition to associated vapor recovery applications. The single-stage, reciprocating compressors are designed to give maximum performance and reliability under the most severe service conditions. All pressure parts are of ductile iron construction for greater resistance to both thermal and mechanical shock. They are designed for ease of maintenance, with all components readily accessible.
Oil Pump Detail:
Models LB161B, LB162B, LB361B, LB362C, LB601B, LB602B, LB942A, LB942B
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency valves move more gas volume
- O-ring seals for head and cylinder to ensure positive sealing
- Ductile iron construction for greater resistance to both thermal and mechanical shock
- Wear-resistant crosshead assemblies
- Heavy-duty crankshafts
- Pressure assisted piston rings for positive seating
- Self-adjusting piston rod seals
- Double and triple piston rod seals with distance piece chambers available
What Part Do You Need For Your Blackmer Compressor?
Pumps and compressors are a long term investment and are built to last, when you can service and repair your equipment. Routine service is a must for all mechanical equipment. Yet even with the best preventative maintenance routines, mid service repairs are needed. Some of the most common parts ordered for a quick repair to get you back in service.
- Blackmer Packing Set
- Blackmer Expander
- Blackmer Piston Rings
- Blackmer Oil Filter Canister
- Blackmer Connector Rod Bearing
Not sure which one you need? Our knowledgeable staff can help you identify the right part and part number for your Blackmer pump or compressor.
Can You Install Your Own Blackmer Compressor Parts?
With the right training you can learn how to do simple replacement part repairs on your Blackmer compressor. We also offer training videos on our S&S Technical You Tube site.
Here you can find information on the following topics:
- Setting oil pressure on Blackmer oil free gas compressor
- How to test a Blackmer oil-free reciprocating compressor
- Dealing with vibration in Blackmer reciprocating compressor
How Fast Can You Get Your Blackmer Part?
With our large inventory of compressor parts in stock we can get your part out via UPS that same day, need it faster ask for red label delivery. Do not hesitate contact us today at our Kentucky office or email by filing out the information below.
S&S Technical, Inc. – Gas Compression Service Center
290 Cal Batsel Rd., Suite A
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Or Call Us Directly At: (678) 250-9507
For pricing and availability, please complete the quote request form below or give us a call and one of our experts will give you a call shortly.