For more details, please check Blackmer Single-Stage, Non-Lube, Reciprocating Gas Compressors Air-Cooled Models AND Water-Cooled Models.
HD161C, HD162C, HD163C
HD361C, HD362C, HD363C,
The HD Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors provide efficient and quiet delivery of oil-free gas or air. Single and two-stage compressors combine advanced design technology and state-of-the-art materials to deliver maximum performance with minimum maintenance. With a variety of options and models, these compressors are highly customizable and can be set up to meet the exact specifications for application requirements.
The ductile iron and stainless steel materials used in these compressors provide toughness and strength that helps extend compressor life under all operating conditions. The HD Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors are available in two model types – HD and HDL – and a variety of sizes. The HD air-cooled models are suitable for most applications, especially for operation at lower compression ratios and for liquefied gas transfer applications. HDL models have a liquid-cooled head and cylinder for more demanding applications.
HD Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors – Features and Benefits
- Single-stage models available in different sizes with piston displacements to 125 cfm (212 m3/hr) and working pressures to 1,000 working pressures up to 1,000 psi (69 bar) for use on low to moderate compression ration applications
- two-stage models available for higher compression ratio requirements
- Available in air-cooled or liquid-cooled models
- Come in single- & two-stage models
- Available with single, double & triple seal models, providing positive sealing under all operating conditions with materials to suit any application
- Triple seal models are well suited for handling toxic, hazardous or corrosive gases
HD Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors – Applications:
- Vapor recovery
- Gas gathering
- Gas transfer
- Gas evacuation
- Enhanced recovery
- Gas blanketing
- Pressure boosting
- Flare elimination
- Leak test recovery
- Liquid gas transfer
HD Series Reciprocating Gas Compressors – Common Industrial Gases:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Methyl Chloride
- Nitrous Oxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Vinyl Chloride
What Part Do You Need For Your Blackmer Compressor?
Pumps and compressors are a long term investment and are built to last, when you can service and repair your equipment. Routine service is a must for all mechanical equipment. Yet even with the best preventative maintenance routines, mid service repairs are needed. Some of the most common parts ordered for a quick repair to get you back in service.
- Blackmer Packing Set
- Blackmer Expander
- Blackmer Piston Rings
- Blackmer Oil Filter Canister
- Blackmer Connector Rod Bearing
Not sure which one you need? Our knowledgeable staff can help you identify the right part and part number for your Blackmer pump or compressor.
Can You Install Your Own Blackmer Compressor Parts?
With the right training you can learn how to do simple replacement part repairs on your Blackmer compressor. We also offer training videos on our S&S Technical You Tube site.
Here you can find information on the following topics:
- Setting oil pressure on Blackmer oil free gas compressor
- How to test a Blackmer oil-free reciprocating compressor
- Dealing with vibration in Blackmer reciprocating compressor
How Fast Can You Get Your Blackmer Part?
With our large inventory of compressor parts in stock we can get your part out via UPS that same day, need it faster ask for red label delivery. Do not hesitate contact us today at our Kentucky office or email by filing out the information below.
S&S Technical, Inc. – Gas Compression Service Center
290 Cal Batsel Rd., Suite A
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Or Call Us Directly At: (678) 250-9507
For pricing and availability, please complete the quote request form below or give us a call and one of our experts will give you a call shortly.