S&S Technical: Blackmer – Serving our clients at New Jersey
We are the leading Blackmer Pump & compressor distributors, and we carry a broad range of its high-quality products to meet your standard needs. There are a lot of processes and applications that require precision engineered pumps and compressors, and we are here to solve all your requirements while providing you with the best possible solution.
At S&S Technical, we offer superior customer service. It’s our job to offer you the best and versatile range of Blackmer pumps and Blackmer compressors for various applications. We are always standing by to assist you with the selection of the product, order placement, technical questions and order expediting. We’ve been providing impeccable services and reliable products to our customers for years, and we guarantee superior customer service.
2019 Blackmer Elite Tier System Integrator
S&S Technical has been recognized as a 2019 Blackmer Elite Tier System Integrator. Our relationship with Blackmer has allowed us to offer industry leading reciprocating gas compressor and sliding vane pump technology to our clients. We are excited about our partnership with Blackmer and look forward to continued growth throughout 2019 and beyond.
Blackmer® is the leading global provider of innovative, high-quality sliding vane, centrifugal, screw and regenerative turbine pump, and reciprocating gas compressor technologies for the safe transfer of liquids and gases.
Benefits of using Blackmer pumps and compressor
- Best quality pumps – Blackmer Company always makes sure to use only high-quality materials for manufacturing their pumps and gas compressors. Thus, their products are unparalleled in the market regarding the performances. Usually, good quality cast iron is used for making different parts of these pumps.
- Better productivity – As these Blackmer pumps work very smoothly and efficiently, it becomes easier for workers to transfer liquids and gases from one place to another. The pumps are highly versatile due to the innovative designs and functionality of these devices. All types of liquids can be shifted from one tank to another with the help of these pumps. Many industries also these pump machines for blending or mixing various liquid materials for better productions.
- Safety measures – Due to the use of the latest technology, all Blackmer pumps are completely safe for use. Sliding vane pump has the feature of self-adjusting vanes while centrifugal pumps can handle large volumes of liquids without spilling out. Thus, there is much lesser risk of explosions from inflammable objects while shifting from one place to another.
- Energy efficiency – The energy consumption is the least while using these pumps manufactured by Blackmer, resulting in much lesser operation costs for the industries where these machines are used. The flow rates of all liquid materials are higher in sliding vane pumps, compared to centrifugal pumps with the use of same electrical energy. However, this flow rate is proportional to the working speed of the pump, according to the mechanical design of the machine.
- Portability of pump – In spite of made of solid wrought iron, Blackmer designs all the pumps and compressors to be lightweight. Thus, these pumps can be easily carried to workstations, without any need of a heavy vehicle for carrying these machines. This feature is very beneficial to the mining industry where pumps are needed to bring up liquid petroleum and gases from the mine pits. The agile and optimized design of Blackmer pump helps in assembling and disassembling these machines, resulting in easy portability.
- Total customer support – Blackmer Company offers the best customer support for 24 x 7 hours. When any operator faces any difficulty in handling a pump, he should contact the customer care department of Blackmer for instant guidance. Customer care executives of this company are knowledgeable of the technologies used in manufacturing these pumps and thus, they can readily help their customer companies in operating the machines correctly.
Blackmer: The most renowned and reputable name in the industry
Blackmer is one of the most renowned and reputable names in providing the top quality products and services. With their superior support and service, unparalleled product performance and commitment to customer satisfaction, this organization has become one of the leading companies for over 115 years. With the commitment to its innovative technologies, Blackmer has gone above and beyond in its services and products that impact the world tremendously.
Blackmer compressors and Blackmer pumps
Blackmer provides an extensive range of high-quality and innovative Blackmer compressors and Blackmer pumps since 1903. Their products have been helping the customers to optimize their profitability and productivity while providing environmental protection in the energy, global chemical process, marine & military, transport, gas & oil markets as well as providing improving safety. Blackmer is undoubtedly the leading manufacturers of rotary vane pumps and Blackmer compressors that guarantee energy efficiency, high-level performance, low maintenance cost and trouble-free operation.
Blackmer Manuals for Blackmer Compressors and Blackmer pumps
We have a library of manuals for the Blackmer Compressors or Blackmer pumps that we find as the most widely used or requested over the years.
Not comfortable doing the service or repair, we are a Factory Authorized Blackmer service center. Give us a call 678-250-9214
Here are the most popular Blackmer manuals:
- Model 100 – 300 Single Stage Non-Lube Reciprocating Compressor cb9a-021
- Model 100-300 Two-Stage, Non-Lube, Reciprocating Gas Compressors
- HD(L)942B & HD(L)943B Compressor: cb9a-031
- LB Compressor: cb5a-021
- LB942B, LB943B: cb5a-031
- NG, NGS Compressor: cb6a-012
- NG942B, NGS942B: cb6a-050
- NGH100: cb6a-210
What Part Do You Need For Your Blackmer Compressor?
Pumps and compressors are a long term investment and are built to last, when you can service and repair your equipment. Routine service is a must for all mechanical equipment. Yet even with the best preventative maintenance routines, mid service repairs are needed. Some of the most common parts ordered for a quick repair to get you back in service.
- Blackmer Packing Set
- Blackmer Expander
- Blackmer Piston Rings
- Blackmer Oil Filter Canister
- Blackmer Connector Rod Bearing
Not sure which one you need? Our knowledgeable staff can help you identify the right part and part number for your Blackmer pump or compressor.
Can You Install Your Own Blackmer Compressor Parts?
With the right training you can learn how to do simple replacement part repairs on your Blackmer compressor. We also offer training videos on our S&S Technical You Tube site.
Here you can find information on the following topics:
- Setting oil pressure on Blackmer oil free gas compressor
- How to test a Blackmer oil-free reciprocating compressor
- Dealing with vibration in Blackmer reciprocating compressor
How Fast Can You Get Your Blackmer Part?
With our large inventory of compressor parts in stock we can get your part out via UPS that same day, need it faster ask for red label delivery. Do not hesitate contact us today at our Kentucky office or email by filing out the information below.
S&S Technical, Inc. – Gas Compression Service Center
290 Cal Batsel Rd., Suite A
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Or Call Us Directly At: (678) 250-9507
REQUEST A QUOTE
Our market development professionals work closely with you from start to finish to provide you quick and accurate turnaround. They are supported by a highly skilled staff of mechanical and electrical design engineers that have decades of experience in integrated pump skid package engineering. We will quote your project based on your specs or will provide a designed system based on your needs.
Our vendor partner relationships are strong and communication is frequent and timely, which gives us the edge to provide you a fast and accurate quote. We provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Once approved to move forward we provide P&ID, general arrangement, up to full as-built drawings. Which means the engineering, design and drawings are included (some restrictions may apply).
In the world of Custom Fluid and Gas Handling Solutions you need a partner you can trust so you can be confident in the pricing and accuracy.
Average turnaround time for free quote is 24-48 hours.