S&S Technical is now a regional distributor for Blackmer’s HD-Series industrial gas compressors!
After a successful 5 years as a Blackmer OEM/System Integrator, designing and manufacturing custom gas compressor packages, S&S Technical is now a regional distributor for Blackmer’s HD-Series industrial gas compressors! Now, in addition to our outstanding packaging capabilities, we are able to offer our customers in GA, KY, NC, SC, VA, FL, AL, MS, LA, AR, TN and WV additional sales, technical and service support for their compressor needs.
As a full HD Compressor distributor, S&S Technical is able to assist clients with their compression applications providing compressor sizing and selection and equipment sales. We also maintain an extensive compressor parts inventory, stocking over $400,000 in parts to support maintenance, repair or rebuild needs.
Additionally, our Kentucky Service Center is a Factory Authorized Service Center for Blackmer compressors. Our team has over 20 years of combined experience and our 18-Month Workmanship Warranty is the best in the industry.
If you’re looking for technical support, service, parts or replacement equipment options for your Blackmer compressors, contact S&S Technical and see for yourself why we are the best in the business!
2019 Blackmer Elite Tier System Integrator
S&S Technical has been recognized as a 2019 Blackmer Elite Tier System Integrator. Our relationship with Blackmer has allowed us to offer industry leading reciprocating gas compressor and sliding vane pump technology to our clients. We are excited about our partnership with Blackmer and look forward to continued growth throughout 2019 and beyond.
Blackmer® is the leading global provider of innovative, high-quality sliding vane, centrifugal, screw and regenerative turbine pump, and reciprocating gas compressor technologies for the safe transfer of liquids and gases.
Benefits of using Blackmer pumps and compressor
- Best quality pumps – Blackmer Company always makes sure to use only high-quality materials for manufacturing their pumps and gas compressors. Thus, their products are unparalleled in the market regarding the performances. Usually, good quality cast iron is used for making different parts of these pumps.
- Better productivity – As these Blackmer pumps work very smoothly and efficiently, it becomes easier for workers to transfer liquids and gases from one place to another. The pumps are highly versatile due to the innovative designs and functionality of these devices. All types of liquids can be shifted from one tank to another with the help of these pumps. Many industries also these pump machines for blending or mixing various liquid materials for better productions.
- Safety measures – Due to the use of the latest technology, all Blackmer pumps are completely safe for use. Sliding vane pump has the feature of self-adjusting vanes while centrifugal pumps can handle large volumes of liquids without spilling out. Thus, there is much lesser risk of explosions from inflammable objects while shifting from one place to another.
- Energy efficiency – The energy consumption is the least while using these pumps manufactured by Blackmer, resulting in much lesser operation costs for the industries where these machines are used. The flow rates of all liquid materials are higher in sliding vane pumps, compared to centrifugal pumps with the use of same electrical energy. However, this flow rate is proportional to the working speed of the pump, according to the mechanical design of the machine.
- Portability of pump – In spite of made of solid wrought iron, Blackmer designs all the pumps and compressors to be lightweight. Thus, these pumps can be easily carried to workstations, without any need of a heavy vehicle for carrying these machines. This feature is very beneficial to the mining industry where pumps are needed to bring up liquid petroleum and gases from the mine pits. The agile and optimized design of Blackmer pump helps in assembling and disassembling these machines, resulting in easy portability.
- Total customer support – Blackmer Company offers the best customer support for 24 x 7 hours. When any operator faces any difficulty in handling a pump, he should contact the customer care department of Blackmer for instant guidance. Customer care executives of this company are knowledgeable of the technologies used in manufacturing these pumps and thus, they can readily help their customer companies in operating the machines correctly.
Blackmer: The most renowned and reputable name in the industry
Blackmer is one of the most renowned and reputable names in providing the top quality products and services. With their superior support and service, unparalleled product performance and commitment to customer satisfaction, this organization has become one of the leading companies for over 115 years. With the commitment to its innovative technologies, Blackmer has gone above and beyond in its services and products that impact the world tremendously.
Blackmer compressors and Blackmer pumps
Blackmer provides an extensive range of high-quality and innovative Blackmer compressors and Blackmer pumps since 1903. Their products have been helping the customers to optimize their profitability and productivity while providing environmental protection in the energy, global chemical process, marine & military, transport, gas & oil markets as well as providing improving safety. Blackmer is undoubtedly the leading manufacturers of rotary vane pumps and Blackmer compressors that guarantee energy efficiency, high-level performance, low maintenance cost and trouble-free operation.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Our market development professionals work closely with you from start to finish to provide you quick and accurate turnaround. They are supported by a highly skilled staff of mechanical and electrical design engineers that have decades of experience in integrated pump skid package engineering. We will quote your project based on your specs or will provide a designed system based on your needs.
Our vendor partner relationships are strong and communication is frequent and timely, which gives us the edge to provide you a fast and accurate quote. We provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Once approved to move forward we provide P&ID, general arrangement, up to full as-built drawings. Which means the engineering, design and drawings are included (some restrictions may apply).
In the world of Custom Fluid and Gas Handling Solutions you need a partner you can trust so you can be confident in the pricing and accuracy.
Average turnaround time for free quote is 24-48 hours.