S&S Technical is a leader in the design, fabrication, and automation of crude oil, NGL, and petrochemicals. Our clients include industry leaders in the oil and gas industry. We’re dedicated to employing and investing in the latest technologies to aid in the engineering of their packaged fluid and gas transfer pump systems.
Our mechanical and electrical engineers and their supporting design team provide unique design Custom Skid Solutions utilizing the latest in computer-aided design technology allowing for 3D views of all areas prior to the start of fabrication. Being a UL508A industrial control panel certified shop with capabilities in ladder logic, PLC programming, remote printing along with enclosures that meet codes for the industry you are in, we will guide you through the process to achieve complete skid design and integration.
Fabrication, the final step in building your Custom Skid Solution, is done in-house, allowing you to have full engineering, design, controls, and fabrication in one location creating seamless project management and achievement of timelines critical to your business. Our welders are certified to AWS and ASME standards and follow ASME B31.1, 31.3, 31.4 process piping standards.
What We Offer
S&S Technical has developed a wide range of capabilities to support your specific needs. Our in-house capabilities include engineering design, manufacturing & assembly, and dedicated support on all of our equipment.
Mechanical Engineering and Design:
- 2D and 3D Computer Assisted Design (CAD);
- Solid works Design;
- AutoCAD Electrical;
- In-House Mechanical Engineers.
Welding and Fabrication:
- Structural Welding (skid frame and bases) AWS D1.1:
- ASME Process Piping Standards:
- Pipe fitters:
Electrical Engineering and Design:
- Control and Automation Design;
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) design and build;
- Control Panel Design and Build;
- UL508A Control Panel Shop;
- In-House Electrical Engineers.
Startup Commissioning and Training:
- Startup commissioning;
- On-site training for operators or engineers.
Our employees go through continuous training and have on-going assessment of their skills to ensure they are up to date on the latest codes and techniques the industry has to offer.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical engineers design every system using 2D and 3D CAD drawings. Our electrical engineers program integrated PLC and HMI.
- All pipework fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your project;
- All systems are FAT (factory acceptance test) tested in house and will meet customer and S&S Technical quality standards before shipment;
- Single point of contact for technical support and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment on system;
- Reduced installation and start up time; ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or Request A Quote for assistance with your next project or upcoming facility.