Chemical Transfer Systems
We offer a variety of chemical transfer systems for multiple industry sectors. Our mechanical and electrical engineers can design a custom chemical solution that meets or exceeds all government and safety regulations.
Chemical Metering Systems:
Chemical Metering Systems use metering pumps that have a precise and consistent flow that allows for accurate fluid handling. Chemical metering systems are fully customizable and come with automation controls and or touch-screen user interface.
Chemical Transfer Systems:
Chemical Transfer Systems come in a variety of configurations and can be designed to meet any need you have. We’ve partnered with industry leaders such as Grundfos, Pulafeeder, and Roper to provide the highest quality chemical transfer pump systems.
Chemical Feed Systems:
Chemical Feed Systems can vary from Hydrochloric Acid metering systems to Sulfuric Acid dosing, and everywhere between. Our engineers have decades of experience working with PVC, CPVC, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and many other chemical piping materials.
Additive Injection Systems:
Additive Injection Systems can be utilized in a variety of industries and applications. Injection systems are fully customizable to meet your specific need, as well as having integrated automation controls.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.