Chemical Dilution Systems
S&S Technical is a leading manufacturer of chemical dilution systems. Chemical dilution systems save our clients time and money by allowing them to buy higher concentrated chemicals and dilute them for each specific need.
Dilution Skid Systems Include:
- Disinfection systems,
- Fluoride treatment,
- Sodium hypochlorite systems,
- Potassium permanganate dosing systems,
- Sodium hydroxide feed systems,
- Sulfuric acid dosing,
- Sodium bisulfite metering,
- Dispersant polymer dosing,
- Alum feed,
- Coagulation & flocculation,
- Hydrochloric acid metering.
Our team is well versed in PVC, CPVC, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and many other common chemical piping materials. S&S Technical will work with you to create your unique and custom skid solution.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or send us an email for more information on chemical dilution systems for your next project or upcoming facility.