Chemical Feed Systems
S&S Technical is a manufacturer of chemical feed systems. Chemical feed solutions to take into account the product and its potential interactions with the material being used for fabrication. With years working in and with the chemical industry the engineering and design team understands these issues.
Chemical Feed Systems Include:
- Disinfection systems,
- Fluoride treatment,
- Sodium hypochlorite systems,
- Potassium permanganate dosing systems,
- Sodium hydroxide feed systems,
- Sulfuric acid dosing,
- Sodium bisulfite metering,
- Dispersant polymer dosing,
- Alum feed,
- Coagulation & flocculation,
- Hydrochloric acid metering.
Our team is well versed in PVC, CPVC, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and many other common chemical piping materials. S&S Technical will work with you to create your unique and custom skid solution.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call today at (678) 250-9507 for more information on chemical feed systems for your next facility or upcoming project.