Chemical Metering Systems
Chemical metering, mixing, injecting, dosing, and batching are just some of the processes that are necessary in the complex world of chemicals. At the center of every chemical metering skid is a positive displacement pump. This pump uses precise flow rates that can be automatically or manually adjusted.
Chemical metering systems are used due to their precise and constant flow, as well as being compatible with a variety of chemicals. Chemical metering systems can be fully automated with programmable automation and touch-screen HMI controls.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call today at (678) 250-9507 for more information on chemical metering systems for your next facility or upcoming project.