Chemical Transfer Skids
Choosing the right pump is a critical first step in any chemical transfer skid solution. This is especially critical when dosing chemical products. The pumps used may vary based on your process, but as an OEM for pump manufactures such as Grundfos, Pulsafeeder, Roper and others, you can be assured we will find the right pump solution.
The ability for S&S Technical to provide process automation controls integrated with chemical transfer skids allows our clients to save time in both material and labor during the installation process. The system can be fully tested at our facility and we encourage our customers to drop in for a Factory Acceptance Test at the completion of the project. This allows the customer to receive hands on training for their skid at the factory. This takes a lot of the headache out of start up as the customer will have already had a chance to personally navigate the controls and will be very familiar with the system when it arrives on site.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call today at (678) 250-9507 for more information on chemical feed systems for your next facility or upcoming project.