Custody Transfer Metering
We offer a range of custody transfer metering systems for the petroleum and natural gas terminal loading markets. Our custody transfer systems meet all OSHA, regulatory or industry standards your specific project may require.
From truck and railcar offloading, to Ethanol and pipeline metering systems, we have the expertise to keep your product moving safely and accurately.
Custody Transfer Metering Systems Include:
Skid Mounted Loading Systems:
Skid Mounted Loading Systems can be used in a variety of industries moving almost any kind of fluid product. Crude oil, liquefied natural gas, aviation fuel, and Ethanol are just a few of the products these systems can accurately pump and meter.
Custody Transfer Systems:
Custody Transfer Systems are highly accurate metering systems that transfer petroleum or any other fluid product between two owners. These systems are engineered to maintain extreme accuracy while pumping hundreds of gallons of product per minute.
Lease Automatic Custody Transfer Systems:
Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) describes the process of moving crude oil or other petroleum product from one owner to the next from wellhead to its final destination. LACT units are built with highly accurate components which ensure proper metering of product during mid-stream transfer.
LPG – NGL Loading & Offloading:
LPG and NGL Loading & Offloading Systems are used to evacuate or fill tanker trucks or railcars with liquefied petroleum or natural gas products. LPG & NGL loading skids are fully customizable to fit your specific application, as well as come with integrated Automation Controls.
Truck Loading / Offloading:
Truck Loading and Offloading Systems are used to fill or evacuate crude oil, LPG, NGL, or any other fluid or gas from a tanker truck. These systems are engineered with operator safety in mind and will meet or exceed all government, safety or industry standards your project may require
Railcar Loading / Offloading:
Railcar Loading and Offloading Systems are used to unload crude oil, Propane, Butane, Ammonia, Refrigerants gasses, and many other LPG or NGL products from railcar containers. Railcar unloading systems can be Portable Transloading System or a permanent skid mounted solution.
Ethanol / Bio-Fuel Loading:
Ethanol and Bio-Fuel Systems are used to load or offload tanker trucks or railcars with corn Ethanol or other bio-fuel products. Loading systems are ready to move product shortly after arriving on site, and come integrated with Automation Controls.
Portable Transloaders are fully automated mobile trailers that have an attached pump and metering system. Portable Transloading units are a great addition to any terminal or loading facility and can be customized to include Safe Access Gangways.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.