Custody Transfer Metering Skid Systems
S&S Technical engineers, fabricates and automates custody transfer metering skid system that provide your team accurate solutions for your specific oil or gas metering application.
Our custody transfer metering systems are engineered with accuracy and safety in mind and meet all OSHA, government and industry standards. Our metering skids are fully automated solutions that arrive on site factory tested and ready move product.
S&S Technical takes pride in designing and delivering systems that maintain extreme accuracy in the energy, chemical, and oil and gas industries.
Custody Transfer Metering Systems Include:
- Gas and Diesel pipeline terminal truck and railcar loading systems;
- Integrated fluid blending and metering skids;
- Custody transfer systems for Crude Oil, LPG, NGL, Bio-fuels;
- Calibration and proving of measuring components;
- Local control truck and railcar loading and unloading;
- Railcar, truck, barge & tank custody transfer systems;
- Fully integrated automation such as: PLC Controls, Custom HMI, Integrated MCC, Flow computer with data acquisition system;
- Manual control simple packaged systems are available when custom automation controls are not needed.
Industry Standards Met:
- Pipe fabrication to ASME Section IX standards B31.3, B31.4
- Pipe fabrication to ASME standards;
- Structural steel designed to AWS standards;
- Pressure vessel ASME standards.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give S&S Technical a call today at (678) 250-9507 for help with custom custody transfer systems for your upcoming project or facility.