Truck Loading-Unloading Skids
S&S Technical is a leading global supplier of tanker truck Loading-Unloading skid systems. S&S Technical provides packaged solutions for tanker truck loading-offloading for all petroleum, hydrocarbons, chemicals, and other fluids.
Our tanker truck loading-unloading skids are engineered with safety and accuracy in mind and will meet all OSHA, government and industry standards such as API, AWS, ASME, NEC, and UL.
Truck Loading-Offloading Skid Applications:
- LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas);
- Sulfuric Acid;
- Crude Oil;
- LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas);
- Aviation and Jet Fuels;
- High-Concentrate Hydrogen Peroxide;
All tanker truck loading and offloading skid systems are fully customizable to meet your specific application or needs. Truck loading systems are designed and fabricated in-house with the latest 3D modeling software.
Our electrical engineers design and manufacture the latest plant automation, touch-screen HMI and PLC controls in our state of the art UL508-A electrical engineering panel shop.
Truck Loading-Offloading Skids Industry Standards:
- Pipe fabrication to ASME Section IX standards B31.3, B31.4;
- Pipe fabrication to ASME standards;
- Structural steel designed to AWS standards;
- Pressure vessel ASME standards.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
We also offer our clients fully designed truck-unloading skid systems and terminal controls, as well as offer instillation and on-site start up commissioning assistance. All of our systems are fully tested at our manufacturing facility and must pass S&S Technical QA standards and certification before shipment to client.
Contact us directly at 1-678-250-9507 to learn more about tanker truck loading / offloading packages for your next project or facility.