Gas Compression Services:
We offer a variety of industrial gas compressor systems, parts, and service to keep your operation running smoothly.
Our Gas Compression Service Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky keeps its shelves stocked with industry leading compressors and parts, as well as provides safe and reliable gas compression packages and repair services with quick turn around or shipping guaranteed.
Blackmer and Corken Compressor Packages:
Blackmer and Corken Compressor Packages are designed in house using the latest 3D and CAD design software. From railcar and tanker truck unloading, to liquefied gas transfer and vapor recovery, our gas compression team is ready to help you find a safe and accurate solution for your specific application.
Blackmer and Corken Service and Rebuild:
Blackmer and Corken Compressor and Pump Service and Rebuild is a crucial step in maintaining an efficient and long lasting natural gas compressor. Our dedicated compression facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky offers rebuild and recertification services for almost all major compressor brands.
Blackmer and Corken Replacement Parts:
Blackmer and Corken Compressor and Pump Parts can be hard to come by and may have long lead times to receive. Our dedicated gas compression facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky keeps its shelves stocked with a variety of industrial gas compressor parts and accessories that can be shipped immediately.
Natural Gas Vapor Recovery:
Natural Gas Vapor Recovery units or (VRU’s) are used for recovering lost vapors during the transfer of natural gas. These systems save their owners time, as well as save on profit loss and operational costs. VRU’s are also critical in preventing harmful gasses for entering Earth’s atmosphere.
Arrow Engine Company:
We’re pleased to announce our new partnership with Arrow Engine Company. Arrow is a Tulsa-based natural gas engine, compressor and gas products manufacturer. As a full-line distributor, S&S Technical will now offer customized packaged systems using Arrow’s extensive line of gas compressors and engines ranging from 15HP – up to 400HP.
For Immediate Service, Please Ship Equipment To:
S&S Technical, Inc. – Gas Compression Service Center
290 Cal Batsel Rd., Suite A
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Call Us Directly At: (678) 250-9507
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2D and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
If you need to send us additional or detailed information about your project, please fill out the form below and we will give you a call shortly.