Oil and Gas Accessories
We offer a range of oil and gas accessories and services including, loading system components, safe access platforms, engineering and design services, and more.
Our team can provide you a custom fluid and gas solution, as well as make sure you have the right parts to do the job safely and accurately.
Process Automation Controls (PAC) are the brains for the systems we manufacture. From perfectly timed chemical feed and injection systems, to touch-screen controls interface, our electrical engineers use the latest technologies to create you a cutting-edge automation solution.
Hose Handler Boom Arms:
Hose Handler Boom Arms keep employees safe and product moving. These simple but helpful solutions keep truck and railcar loading hoses form being ran over or crushed, and also keep them out of employees walk way.
Safe Access Loading Platforms:
Safe Access Loading Platforms are designed to keep your employees safe while on top of trucks or railcars. Our OSHA compliant loading platforms keep your employee secure while accessing top-loading hatches or connecting loading hoses.
Overfill Protection Systems ensure hazardous chemicals and other fluid don’t reach dangerous handling levels in. Overfill protection probes help prevent dangerous spills or physical injury due to unsafe levels.
Engineering and Design:
Engineering and Design is at the forefront of everything we do. We have a full time in-house staff of mechanical and electrical engineers using the latest 3D modeling and design software. Let our Engineering and Design team assist you in brining your upcoming project or facility to life.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.