Hose Handler Boom Arms
S&S Technical supplies Hose Handler Boom Arms for the loading and offloading of fluid form railcars and tanker trucks. Hose handler boom arms reduce potential lifting, bending and trip hazards by keeping hoses out of walking areas.
Hose Handler Boom Arms Purpose:
Our OSHA compliant boom arms hold hose safely out of the way while the operator makes connection at the top of the truck or railcar. Hose handler boom arms also extend the life of hoses by preventing hose damage caused by kinking, crushing and dropping.
Hose Handler Boom Arms Capabilities:
Hose handler boom arms use spring balance to carry the hose load. Boom arms car pivot left and right and can be designed to carry a single or multiple hoses.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or send us an email for more information on hose handler boom arms for your next project or upcoming facility.