Control Automation Systems
S&S Technical is a leading manufacturer of Control Automation Systems for almost any industry sector. Our state of the art UL rated process automation system facility is staffed with full-time electrical engineers using the latest design software to bring your process automation needs to life.
Automation Control Systems Include:
- Plant Automation Layout and Automation;
- Loading Terminal Layout and Automation;
- PLC Programming (Programmable Logic Controls);
- PAC – (Programmable Automation Controllers)
- Control Valves, Actuators, Positioners;
- UL Rated Industrial Control Panels;
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drives);
- Touch-Screen HMI Controls;
- Material-Handling Systems;
- Controller Systems;
- SCADA Systems;
- Remote I/O.
Our Process Automation Control Partners:
- Allen Bradley;
- Rockwell Automation.
Designing efficient, operator friendly automation controls is our main goal. This gives you the confidence that your people in the field are as safe as possible operating But ease of use and safety are also found in the process controls that keep your systems moving.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or send us an email for more information on process automation controls for your next project or upcoming facility.