Safe Access Loading Platforms
S&S Technical designs and manufactures loading platforms utilizing safe access gangways for the loading and offloading of tanker trucks and railcars.
Safe access loading platforms keep your employees safe while opening hatches, collecting samples, or connecting hoses or vapor lines. Safe access loading platforms and gangways are OSHA compliant and utilize heavy duty galvanized and aluminum construction and slip resistant grating.
Safe Access Loading Platforms Include:
- Pre-designed configurations;
- Truck or Railcar loading – offloading;
- OSHA compliant;
- Hot-dipped galvanized or powder coated options;
- Access gangways with safety cages;
- Aluminum, Stainless steel slip resistant walking surfaces;
- Single or multiple loading gangways per station.
- Hose Handler and loading Arm options.
Safe Access Loading Platforms:
- The standard S&S Technical package includes all engineered drawings for approval, erection/assembly, pad layout, loads & reactions, certified finals, and manuals. If required PE Stamps for the USA and Canada are available.
Custom Engineered Safe Access Loading Platforms:
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call (678) 250-9507 or send us an email for more information on truck and railcar loading platforms for your next project or upcoming facility.