Packaged Pumping Systems
We offer a variety of packaged pumping solutions across multiple industry sectors and applications. Packaged pump systems can be integrated into existing plant automation, or can have their own automation controls.
Packaged Pump Skids:
Packaged Pump Skids are customizable pumping systems that are tailored to your specific application or need. From water and wastewater, to pulp and paper and chemical, packaged pump skids will keep your product moving with accuracy and efficiency.
Heat Exchanger Transfer Skids:
Heat Exchanger Skids are used in many manufacturing facilities to separate process fluid from cooling system fluid. Heat exchanger systems are fully customizable and come complete with HMI or integrated automation controls.
Process Cooling Water Systems:
Process Water Systems are skid-mounted pumps that are used to circulate cooling water at a set temperature and pressure. This enables water-cooled manufacturing machines to operate more efficiently and stable during manufacturing.
Booster Skid Systems:
Booster Skid Systems are used to help companies solve process issues while improving efficiency. We work with industry leaders in HVAC, hydronics and boiler feed systems to bring you the best in skid mounted booster systems.
Tepid Water Systems:
Tepid Water Systems are used to supply clean warm water throughout a plant for safety showers and eye wash stations. Potable water is brought into the skid and stored in a stainless steel vessel equipped with a steam heat exchanger.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.