Heat Transfer Skid Packages
S&S Technical is a leading global supplier of fully automated heat exchanger skid packages. Our heat exchanger skids are fully automated with PLC and touch-screen HMI controls and engineered with the highest quality and safety standards in mind.
Packaged heat exchanger skids are used to isolate process fluid from cooling fluid. This is used in many manufacturing applications because the process fluid is generally contaminated, at a higher or lower temperature, and not compatible with the cooling fluid or equipment.
S&S Technical offers fully customizable solutions for this challenging process. Our heat exchanger skids are engineered with safety in mind and all systems meet or exceed all OSHA, government , and industry standards.
Heat Transfer Skid Options and Features:
- Solid steel skid fabricated to ASME standards;
- Pressure Transducers;
- Temperature Sensors;
- Temperature Control Valves (electric / air actuated)
- Programmable Controller (for temperature controls);
- Electrical Panel made in-house at our automation facility;
- Control Bypass Valve;
- 3D modeling drawings of systems;
- Custom Paint or Finishing;
- Complete operation and owners manual.
- Start-up commissioning
- Extended Parts and Labor Warranty
Heat Transfer Skid Standards Met:
- Pipe fabrication to ASME B31 standards;
- Structural steel designed to AWS standards;
- Pressure vessel ASME standards;
- SolidWorks 3D modeling;
- AutoCad Mechanical & Electrical design.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call today at (678) 250-9507 for more information on heat exchanger skid packages for your next upcoming project or facility.