Process Cooling Water Systems
S&S Technical is a leading manufacturer of (PCW) Process Chilled Water Systems for multiple industries. (PCW) packages are skid-mounted systems that circulate process or cooling water at a specific temperature and pressure. This enables water cooled machines and equipment to operate more efficiently and stable during use.
Our process water systems filter all cooling water before recirculation as well as use heat exchangers to pull process heat away from the system. Our PCW systems are engineered with safety in mind and meet all OSHA, government and industry standards.
Process Cooling Water Skid Components:
- Powder coated steel skid frame;
- Powder coated steel, Stainless Steel, PVC, CPVC
- Stainless steel pumps;
- Heat exchangers;
- VFD pump controls;
- Control valves (manual or actuated)
- UL-Listed Control panel;
- PLC controls with touch screen HMI;
Process Cooling Water Systems Applications:
- Furnace Cooling Water Systems;
- Glycol Cooling Systems;
- Deionized Process Cooling Water (Open & Closed);
- Closed Loop Cooling Water;
- Water Source Heat Systems.
Industry Standards Met:
- Pipe fabrication to ASME B31.1 and B31.1 standards;
- Structural steel designed to AWS standards;
- Pressure vessel ASME standards;
- SolidWorks 3D modeling;
- AutoCad Mechanical & Electrical design.
Advantages of using S&S Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.
Give us a call today at (678) 250-9507 for more information on Process Chilled Water Systems for your next project or facility.