Financial Responsibility Of Warranty
It will be at the discretion of S&S Technical (hereinafter company or company rep.) leadership to determine final billing status.
- Vendor part found to be defective and it is within the terms of the vendor warranty:
- Vendor is to replace at their cost the defective part as originally ordered. All shipping costs will be paid by the vendor, which includes payment of all invoiced shipping costs incurred by the client or company to resolve the issue.
- If the item has already been invoiced and paid by the company, the vendor will provide full credit for all costs incurred by the client or company in relation to this warranty.
- If the part is no longer available, the vendor will work with the company rep. to determine the next best option available. If this does not meet the client needs or will not perform as the original purchased item, the vendor will provide a full refund of the purchase price plus any shipping costs incurred by client or company.
- Vendor part found to be defective and it is no longer within the terms of the vendor warranty:
- If the item is out of the vendor warranty period, but within the terms of the company warranty the company representative will work closely with the vendor to secure the best solution at the lowest cost to the company.
- The company and vendor will work closely to determine the cause of the item failure. If it was due to client negligence, the cost of the replacement will fall to the client.
- It will be at the discretion of the company leadership to invoice the client for the out of warranty part.
- Company representative required on site within company warranty
- Company rep. will utilize vendor resources when necessary to facilitate equipment resolution. If vendor equipment is faulty and requires vendor to be on-site vendor will provide technical support, following all client on-site requirements, at their cost.